As with everything these days, some of us are keeping busy, while others of us are getting bored and need ideas. Adults and children sometimes need a little prompting or idea sharing to get motivated.
Here are some suggestions and Ideas to keep yourself busy during Covid-19 and beyond as we navigate through this ever-changing landscape.
- Home workout options Darebee
- 1500+ Workouts in the database all can be completed at home
- Obe Fitness
- Free Trial and then paid membership
- Planet Fitness App
- If you have a membership to the gym currently you can download and access numerous workouts.
- Amazon Prime Video
- If you have a membership, they have a ton of workout videos included in your membership.
- Fitness Blender on you tube.
- Husband and Wife Team who post workout videos.
Education and Similar
- Podcasts and Audio Books
- Catch up on reading with great free eBooks
- Take free online financial literacy courses
- Learn a new Language
- Learn to Code- https://www.codeacademy.com
- Ted Talks- https://www.ted.com/talks
- Sign up for free online courses- https://www.coursera.org/
- Play Chess- https://www.chess.com
- Virtually Tour National Parks or Museums
- National Parks-https://www.travelandleisure.com/trip-ideas/national-parks/virtual-national-parks-tours
- Museums- https://www.travelandleisure.com/attractions/museums-galleries/museums-with-virtual-tours
- Museums/Attractions and Theme Parks https://www.businessinsider.com/virtual-museums-theme-parks-activities
- Take courses at Khan Academy- https://www.khanacademy.org
- Netflix Party- https://www.netflixparty.com If you want to watch a movie with friends or family, in your room, from the couch, or as a full watch party you can always do it via Netflix Party.
- Electronic Games
- Zoom Trivia
- Have a friend (or you) host a few rounds of trivia and you can all play via zoom
- 20 Questions
- Ask each member of your group 20 creative questions. No matter how well you know each other, there are bound to always be a few surprises that no one was expecting
- Virtual Bingo – https://myfreebingocards.com/virtual-bingo
- Scattergories – https://scattergoriesonline.net
- Puzzles- https://www.jigsawplanet.com
- Zoom Trivia
- Learn how to cook or bake
- Cuisinart Culinary School- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZIgseX7Xo
- Organize your room/space or craft area
- Learn to play an instrument