SKEMA Global BBA-Global Management Business Administration International Business
SKEMA Business School is a private establishment of higher education and research with the legal status of a non-profit association under the French “1901 law”.
SKEMA was founded in 2009 as a result of the merger between the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce, Lille and CERAM Business School, Sophia Antipolis. The Lille school had been founded in 1892 and CERAM in 1963.
SKEMA is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles. The school was approved by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research, as an EESPIG (Private Establishment for Higher Education declared to be of public usefulness). This official status was conferred on 6 July 2015 and declared in the Bulletin Officiel on 23 July 2015.
It is a community devoted to learning and the creation and transmission of management knowledge and practice. Since its inception, SKEMA has become a global school with a multi-campus structure and a large portfolio of programmes taught in English and in French. These range from undergraduate level to continuing education and are aligned with the Bologna higher education norms (License, Master, Doctorate).
SKEMA aims to become the global business school on five continents. Its common international strategy is to train management leaders in the knowledge economy by developing :
- A school with one identity on its different sites, with campuses set up in the heart of scientific hubs. The school’s culture fosters an international outlook, excellence and innovation.
- Multi-site education programmes offering mobility, professional expertise and interdisciplinary programmes (technology-management).
- Synergy with the school’s local environments both in terms of research and in business partnerships. Cross fertilisation within science hubs (but also among these hubs) that will give an overall view of innovation and the needs for specific skills in the world’s different regions.
- Systematic involvement of global companies with the school (governance, programmes, incubators, research, students).
- The school is managed according to the values of excellence, humanism, diversity and innovation.
- SKEMA contributes to the local environment and economic fabric wherever its campuses are located.
- 10th anniversary, more than 160 years of history
- 3 international accreditations (EQUIS, AACSB, AMBA) – among the 1% of business schools in the world that hold the Triple Crown
- A faculty organized in 3 academies (globalization, innovation, digitalization) and 1 sports and language institute (SKILS)
- 4 research centers (FAIRR, KTO, PRISM, STRATEGY) and 1 Global Lab in Augmented Intelligence
- 7 global campuses in 5 countries (Brazil, China, France, South Africa, United States)
- +50 programmes (BBAs, Master in Management, Masters of Science, Specialized Masters®, Doctoral Programmes, Global Executive MBA, Executive Education programmes, Summer Schools)
- 40 alumni clubs across the world
- 70 student clubs
- 100 incubated projects at SKEMA Ventures
- 120 nationalities at SKEMA’s campuses
- 130 academic partnerships in more than 40 countries
- 400 professors, including 160 members in the academic faculty
- 2,500 partner companies
- 8,500 students
- 45,000 alumni in 145 countries
7 Campuses on Five Continents (Including 2 in France, China, Brazil, South Africa and the USA)
- BBA in Global Management
- Master in Management programme
- Specialised Masters (MS)
- Masters of Sciences (MSc)
- Global Executive MBA
- PhD in Business Administration
- DBA in Project and Programme Management
- Digital DBA
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivelant
- Academic results and references
- High School transcripts (Self reported, official copies to be sent directly to SKEMA Business School In Raleigh, NC)
- Cover letter or letter of recommendation (Teacher, School counselor, tutor)
- SAT or ACT score self reporting followed by official copy submitted electronically by testing agency (Optional for International Students)
- List of Extra Curricular Activities
- English level requirement for international students
- If English is not your native language, you will be required to provide evidence of your English proficiency by submitting your TOEFL iBT or IELTS test results. The minimum requirements are: TOEFL iBT of 70 or higher, and IELTs 6.0 or higher
Tuition and Fee’s:
$20,000 per year (based on the academic year 2020-2021)
Students can receive a scholarship of up to $6,000 depending on Eligibility
For more info on this program or any others please contact Scott S. Garbini at www.garbinied.com